Update 10/05/2022: I have updated my e-book to 80 pages! I added 10 more locations and a custom Google Map to it.
I’m happy to announce my latest creation: a 56-page e-book (PDF) to 25 of my favourite aerial, landscape and wildlife photography locations in Iceland. It’s full of information that can be useful when planning your next trip to Iceland. The e-book is useful for every photographer planning to visit Iceland with photography in mind.
The guide is complete with a lot of different information, such as:
- A 56-page PDF with written explanations and photographs made by me
- A mixed bag of 25 of my favourite photo locations, ranging from well-known to lesser known gems
- GPS coordinates and Google Maps links for each photography location
- Comprehensive descriptions on how to get there
- When it’s the best time to visit each location
- Where to stay if you plan to stick around
- Photography advice for each place
- Helpful links and apps which are useful when travelling around Iceland as a photographer
- An overview of local regulations relevant to photographers
To celebrate the launch of my brand new new e-book, it’s currently 20% off until Monday February 7th.
Support My Work
As an independent nature photographer, I partially rely on your financial support to keep producing worthwhile content such as blogs, photographs, books and much more. If you want to support my work, it is possible to do so by buying my e-books & books, calendars or prints. In return you get to enjoy a beautiful book or artwork.
You can also sign up to my newsletter to stay up to date on new blog posts, projects, workshops and other interesting information.
Thank you for considering!