This 80-page PDF contains a map and detailed guide to 35 of my favourite aerial, landscape and wildlife photography locations in Iceland.
What to Expect?
- An 80-page PDF with detailed explanations and photographs
- A mixed bag of 35 of my favourite photo locations, ranging from well-known to lesser known gems
- GPS coordinates for each location
- Access to a custom Google Map which contains all locations and other useful POI
- Comprehensive descriptions on how to get there
- When it’s the best time to visit each location
- Where to stay if you plan to stick around
- Photography advice for each place
- Helpful links and apps which are useful when travelling around Iceland as a photographer
- An overview of local regulations relevant to photographers
Good to Know
This is not a physical book but an e-book (PDF). The e-book and map are for personal use only. Please do not share this e-book as I have spent a lot of time, energy and effort creating it. The download link can be used 5 times.
This e-book has been updated in the past with more locations and might be updated in the future. Every purchase will always get access to the latest version of the e-book.
- 10/05/22: added a Google Map & 10 new locations
- 31/01/22: initial publication
This e-book can also be bought as part of The E-Book Bundle, The Photographer’s Bundle & The Complete Bundle.
Mary Ellen R (verified owner) –
I love this e-book. It is incredibly helpful for Iceland trip planning. All the details, tips, direction advice, lens recommendations and other suggestions are invaluable. I really appreciate having this in e-book in advance of planning and booking a trip to Iceland. Jeroen has done a fantastic job putting this together. I love the photos he has shared as well for each location. Well done!
Edwina Podemski (verified owner) –
We’ve previously photographed in Iceland (2017) and are planning a repeat trip. I was really happy to see a variety of locations listed in the eBook that we hadn’t previously visited. This will definitely be helpful for planning our next visit! Highly recommended.
Julie Stamenic (verified owner) –
A super useful and complete e-book. Jeroen shares a number of amazing locations, his tips as a photographer and precise information on how to get to the place. He also puts effort into explaining how to act responsibly when exploring Iceland. The design is very clean and the photos are obviously stunning. Directly enjoyed this precious guide. Takk fyrir Jeroen 🙂
Yun Hsuan Lee (verified owner) –
In this E-Book, you can find some of the best locations to photograph the landscapes and wildlife of Iceland. Jeroen has made it not only easy to read but also detailed. As a landscape photographer, I often don’t make good photos when I’m not familiar with the place. This book helps you to understand more before you’re even there. I recommend it to every person who is new to Iceland or you simply want to understand more about the location you’re going.