I’m happy to announce I have just released an updated version of my e-book! The e-book, containing my favourite photography locations in Iceland, now has 35 locations and a brand-new custom Google Map to help you on your journey.
People who have already bought a copy get access to this new version at no additional charge. Those who are interested in getting a copy will be able to do so at the same price as the previous version. The e-book is useful for every photographer planning to visit Iceland with photography in mind.
The guide is complete with a lot of different information, such as:
- An 80-page PDF with written explanations and photographs made by me
- A mixed bag of 35 of my favourite photo locations, ranging from well-known to lesser known gems
- GPS coordinates for each photography location
- Access to a custom Google Map including all locations and other useful POI
- Comprehensive descriptions on how to get there
- When it’s the best time to visit each location
- Where to stay if you plan to stick around
- Photography advice for each place
- Helpful links and apps which are useful when travelling around Iceland as a photographer
- An overview of local regulations relevant to photographers
Don’t forget to sign up to my newsletter to get a 10% discount!
Support Jeroen’s Work
As an independent photographer, Jeroen partially relies on your support to keep producing worthwhile content such as blogs, photographs, books and much more. If you want to support his work, it is possible to do so by buying his e-books & books, prints or calendars.
You can also sign up to the newsletter to stay up to date on new blog posts, projects, workshops and other interesting information. Additionally, signing up grants you a 10% discount on your next purchase.
Thank you for considering!