Level up your skills with the most comprehensive & complete guide for drone photography! Click here for more info.
Shop – FAQ
Below you can find the most frequently asked questions in regards to the webshop. If you can’t find the information you are looking for, please refer to the Contact page where you can submit your questions.
All orders destined for any destination other than Iceland, will not have VAT charged during checkout. When such orders arrive in the destination country, you might be required to pay VAT, import duties and/or administrative fees. It is your responsibility to pay these charges. It’s also important to verify that the VAT and import duties are correctly charged. In many countries, there is a lower VAT rate for books for example.
In some cases you might not have to pay VAT, import duties and/or administrative fees:
- When ordering fine art prints or calendars, each order is fulfilled within the region you are located in (if possible). Prints for destinations within the EU, UK and US are printed within the same region. This means there are no import duties on those orders.
- Some regions might not impose import duties on printed books.
All prices shown are with VAT included. When you select a country other than Iceland during checkout, prices will be shown with zero rate VAT during checkout. Please note that you are likely to pay VAT in your own country upon import.
In most cases, issues with credit card payments are related to 3D Secure. This is a new security method which is active for every card. If you experience any issues, please send a message and Jeroen will try to find a solution for you.
Prints are shipped from a different location than where I ship calendars and books from. For example, if your order contains a print and a book and/or calendar, you will get free shipping for the print and will be charged shipping for the book(s) and/or calendar(s).
Prints are fulfilled and shipped from within the EU & the United Kingdom. They are shipped using DHL. If you are located outside of the EU or the United Kingdom, you might have to pay VAT, import duties and/or administrative fees. However, there are some countries who have exemptions for limited edition fine art prints.
Books are always shipped from Iceland. They are shipped using the Icelandic Post (Pósturinn). This means you are likely going to have to pay VAT, import duties and/or administrative fees.
E-books are digital products and are not shipped.
Calendars are fulfilled and shipped from the nearest fulfilment centre:
- The A4-sized photo calendar is printed on-demand & shipped regionally when located in the EU, Australia, Brazil, Chile, India, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates, & the United Kingdom. Orders made in Iceland will be shipped locally while stock lasts.
- The letter-sized photo calendar is printed on-demand & shipped regionally when located in North America.
When shipping out calendars and books, it usually takes 1-2 days top fulfilling the order after which it is shipped out using the Icelandic Post (Pósturinn).
When ordering prints, it takes 2-3 days to fulfill an order after which it is shipped out using DHL.
Digital goods, such as e-books, are made available right away. Please be advised that delays are always possible due to COVID-19 or other circumstances. Orders made during holiday periods or sale days, such as Black Friday, can mean longer delivery times.
The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
- USA: 3–4 business days
- Europe: 6–8 business days
- Australia: 2–14 business days
- Japan: 4–8 business days
- International: 10–20 business days
Before getting in touch with me, please help us out by doing the following:
- Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address.
- Ask your local post office if they have your package.
- Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them.
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn’t left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, please get in touch with Jeroen with your order number.
We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please get in touch with Jeroen within a weeks’ time with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
Because most products we sell are custom-made or digital, we do not offer returns and exchanges. Digital goods, such as e-books, can not be returned either. A detailed return & refund policy can be found on a dedicated page.
Of course, if there’s something wrong with your order, please reach out to Jeroen so he can find a satisfactory solution!