This 93-page educational e-book is a complete guide for both aspiring & experienced nature drone photographers. In this e-book, I explore useful knowledge, tips, skills, techniques, compositional ideas and more. With this guide, you get deep insight into my process when creating aerial photographs.
What to Expect?
- A 93-page educational PDF about nature drone photography with very detailed explanations and plenty of examples
- Which drone to get for photography and why
- Important settings and configuration options
- A list of useful skills & tips
- How to research locations for drone photography
- How to compose with a drone and insight into my thought process
- Thoughtfully planning ahead for your drone shoot
- The how and why of creating bracketed images
- The how and why of shooting HDR panoramas
- What challenges you might face and how to deal with them
- How to stitch your panoramas together
Good to Know
While the vast majority of this e-book can be applied to any drone, it is focused on drones capable of taking RAW photographs.
This is not a physical book but an e-book (PDF). The e-book is for personal use only. Please do not share this e-book as I have spent a lot of time, energy and effort creating it. The download link can be used 5 times.
This e-book has been updated in the past and might be updated in the future. Every purchase will always get access to the latest version of the e-book.
- 21/12/22: added more composition examples, location research examples and information on flying restrictions. I also improved some text based on feedback.
- 15/12/22: initial publication
More information can be found by checking the frequently asked questions.