Röndótt (translation: ‘Striped‘) is a photograph taken during an amazing display of the aurora in 2021.
The northern lights, or aurora borealis, as it danced intensely above Karl, a rock just off the coast of the Reykjanes Peninsula. Easily one one of the most impressive displays of the northern lights I’ve witness to this day.
About This Artwork
- Available in A3, A2 & A1 sizes - including a border for easy framing.
- Limited edition run on Giclée Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper of 30x A3, 20x A2 & 10x A1 prints.
- Every artwork is available for a limited time only and are swapped out 3 times per year.
- Each print is digitally signed & numbered and comes with a digitally signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance.
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years.
- Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging & shipping.
- All prints ship at a flat rate worldwide with DHL for fast delivery.
- Prints ordered within the EU are exempt of import duties as such orders are fulfilled within the EU.
- Shipping is calculated during checkout.
There are no reviews yet.