Skýjasnúningur (translation: ‘Cloud Inversion‘) is a photograph taken during the 2021 Fagradalsfjall eruption.
An aerial shot of the main crater of the Geldingadalir eruption after it finished an eruption cycle. The shot was taken right before a cloud inversion rolled in.
This photograph has won an Excellence award as part of the Silver award in the Nature category of the FEP Awards 2023.
About This Artwork
- Available in A3, A2 & A1 sizes - including a border for easy framing.
- Limited edition run on Giclée Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper of 30x A3, 20x A2 & 10x A1 prints.
- Every artwork is available for a limited time only.
- Each print is digitally signed & numbered and comes with a digitally signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance.
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years.
- Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging & shipping.
- All prints ship at a flat rate worldwide with DHL for fast delivery.
- Prints ordered within the EU are exempt of import duties as such orders are fulfilled within the EU.
- Shipping is calculated during checkout.