Sandsíli (translation: ‘Sand Eel‘) is a photograph taken during a 5-day stay on the remote island of Grímsey in Iceland.
This Atlantic puffin has its beak full of sand eels. His catch is meant for the little pufflings which are still hidden in their burrows.
This photograph has received an honourable mention in the reFocus One Shot Awards 2022 Wildlife category.
About This Artwork
- Available in A3, A2 & A1 sizes - including a border for easy framing.
- Limited edition run on Giclée Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper of 30x A3, 20x A2 & 10x A1 prints.
- Every artwork is available for a limited time only and are swapped out 3 times per year.
- Each print is digitally signed & numbered and comes with a digitally signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance.
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years.
- Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging & shipping.
- All prints ship at a flat rate worldwide with DHL for fast delivery.
- Prints ordered within the EU are exempt of import duties as such orders are fulfilled within the EU.
- Shipping is calculated during checkout.
There are no reviews yet.