This e-book is the most comprehensive & complete guide for drone photography on the internet!
In 125 detailed pages Jeroen explores everything you need to know to start creating the best photographs using any type of drone. Whether you are a complete beginner or an advanced drone pilot, this e-book contains a vast amount of information to level up your drone photography skills.
What to Expect?
- A 125-page educational PDF about nature drone photography with very detailed explanations
- Which drone to get for photography and why
- Important settings and configuration options
- A list of useful skills & tips
- A list of useful accessories and what not to buy at all
- How to research locations for drone photography
- How to compose with a drone and insight into Jeroen’s thought process with plenty of examples
- Thoughtfully planning ahead for your drone shoot
- The how and why of creating bracketed images
- The how and why of shooting HDR panoramas
- What challenges you might face and how to deal with them
- Common mistakes & how to deal with them
- How to stitch your panoramas together
Good to Know
This is not a physical book but an e-book (PDF). The e-book is for personal use only. Please do not share this e-book as Jeroen has spent a lot of time, energy and effort creating it. The download link can be used 5 times.
This e-book has been updated in the past and might be updated in the future. Every purchase will always get access to the latest version of the e-book.
- 29/11/2023: Minor updates to the text & links.
- 01/11/2023: New cover art, updated images, fixes in the text, information on 120 metre height restriction on C0 drones.
- 25/09/2023: Added information on DJI Mini 4 Pro. Added a link to a blog with my drone recommendations. Added transmission systems to drone list. Fixed some minor mistakes in the text.
- 11/09/2023: Added a comparison table for all available relevant drones, more useful accessories, more compositional examples, more examples of different types of panoramas, information on the use of telephoto lenses when creating panoramas, a list of common struggles when creating panoramas and a chapter on what to do with extremely distorted panoramas. Moved the composition chapters into its own section. Small improvements and updates to texts & some supporting visuals
- 08/05/23: Added information on overlapping with wider lenses, unnecessary accessories, information on USB-C charging, link to useful weather website for planning flights, information on the influence of geomagnetic activity, more compositional examples and information on different lens types. Updated sensor size drawing with new models. Improvements to some texts based on feedback.
- 21/12/22: added more composition examples, location research examples and information on flying restrictions. I also improved some text based on feedback.
- 15/12/22: initial publication