Ísjaki (translation: ‘Iceberg‘) is a photograph taken during a winter expedition in Ilulissat Greenland.
This is a top-down aerial shot of a massive iceberg in the Ilulissat UNESCO Icefjord. The way the different blue tones look combined with the ice makes it almost look as if it’s an abstract painting.
About This Artwork
- Available in A3, A2 & A1 sizes - including a border for easy framing.
- Limited edition run on Giclée Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper of 30x A3, 20x A2 & 10x A1 prints.
- Every artwork is available for a limited time only and are swapped out 3 times per year.
- Each print is digitally signed & numbered and comes with a digitally signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance.
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years.
- Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging & shipping.
- All prints ship at a flat rate worldwide with DHL for fast delivery.
- Prints ordered within the EU are exempt of import duties as such orders are fulfilled within the EU.
- Shipping is calculated during checkout.
There are no reviews yet.