Hraunmynstur (translation: ‘Lava Pattern‘) is a aerial photograph taken during the 2021 Fagradalsfjall eruption.
This image shows a top-down view of a lava lake. The top of the lake had solidified partially.
About This Artwork
- Available in 30x40cm & 60x80cm, framed and unframed. Statement pieces are only available in 70x100cm.
- These are limited edition artworks, printed on Giclée Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper.
- Only 15 pieces available in 30x40cm and 5 pieces in 60x80cm. Statement pieces in 70x100cm are limited to 5 pieces.
- Every artwork is available for a limited time only.
- Each print is digitally signed and comes with a digitally signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance.
- All prints ship at a flat rate worldwide with DHL for fast delivery.
- Prints ordered within the EU are exempt of import duties as such orders are fulfilled within the EU.
- Shipping is calculated during checkout.