This 80-page PDF contains a map and detailed guide to 35 of Jeroen’s favourite aerial, landscape and wildlife photography locations in Iceland.
What to Expect?
- An 80-page PDF with detailed explanations and photographs
- A mixed bag of 35 of my favourite photo locations, ranging from well-known to lesser known gems
- GPS coordinates for each location
- Access to a custom Google Map which contains all locations and other useful POI
- Comprehensive descriptions on how to get there
- When it’s the best time to visit each location
- Where to stay if you plan to stick around
- Photography advice for each place
- Helpful links and apps which are useful when travelling around Iceland as a photographer
- An overview of local regulations relevant to photographers
Good to Know
This is not a physical book but an e-book (PDF). The e-book and map are for personal use only. Please do not share this e-book as I have spent a lot of time, energy and effort creating it. The download link can be used 5 times.
This e-book has been updated in the past with more locations and might be updated in the future. Every purchase will always get access to the latest version of the e-book.
- 10/05/22: added a Google Map & 10 new locations
- 31/01/22: initial publication