In May 2021, the single functioning crater at the eruption of Geldingadalir had developed a fountain- or geyser-like behaviour. It would erupt to tremendous heights every 10-15 minutes, ejecting enormous amounts of lava in a short time. This vertical panorama was taken right at the start of such a phase. Below the crater, a natural canal had formed in which a lava river flowed. At the bottom of the photograph, you can see the top layer of lava from the previous phase. It’s being broken up by the fresh influx of new lava coming from the crater.
Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper. Add a wonderful accent to your room and office with these posters that are sure to brighten any environment.
• Paper thickness: 0.26 mm (10.3 mil)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%
• Giclée printing quality
• 21 × 30 cm posters are size A4
• Blank product sourced from Japan
All prints are fulfilled and delivered by Printful.
- Worldwide shipping is available on all orders.
- All prints include free shipping!
- Shipping is calculated during checkout.
More information can be found by checking the frequently asked questions.