Back in 2013 I flew to Iceland on a very impulsive 3-day trip. Seeing the lights was my only goal. I spent my time during the day chasing a hole in the clouds. I drove until the sun set & ended up being lucky enough to capture this shot at this, now very famous, plane wreck. I faced the harsh winter conditions Iceland can throw at you: -15°C & the icy northerly wind blowing over the frozen sands – testing my endurance. Totally worth it when you’re able to capture a shot like this!
Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper. Add a wonderful accent to your room and office with these posters that are sure to brighten any environment.
• Paper thickness: 0.26 mm (10.3 mil)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%
• Giclée printing quality
• 21 × 30 cm posters are size A4
• Blank product sourced from Japan
All prints are fulfilled and delivered by Printful.
- Worldwide shipping is available on all orders.
- All prints include free shipping!
- Shipping is calculated during checkout.
More information can be found by checking the frequently asked questions.