Another summer has passed filled with photography workshops during which I meet photographers from all over the world. A lot of them are new to drones and drone photography. Meeting such a wide range of photographers has allowed me to get extra insight into what most of them struggle with when it comes to these drone photography. Now that I have some downtime, I used all of these interactions to fine-tune and expand my drone photography ebook with even more useful information.
I am happy to announce that today I am releasing version 4 of my Nature Drone Photography e-book – with an extra 26 pages! If you already own an older version, you get this updated version at no additional cost.
This e-book is the most comprehensive & complete guide for drone photography on the internet! In 125 detailed pages I explore everything you need to know to start creating the best photographs using any type of drone. Whether you are a complete beginner or an advanced drone pilot, this e-book contains a vast amount of information to level up your drone photography skills.
While the changes are many, here is a list of some of the most prominent changes and additions:
- Added an easy to understand comparison table for all available drones on the market today.
- Fleshed out the composition chapter with extra examples and moved it into its own section.
- Added explanations of other types of panoramas.
- Added information on the use of drones with telephoto lenses.
- Combined some of the feedback I’ve received into a list of common struggles when creating aerial panoramas.
- Created a whole new chapter on what to do with extremely distorted panoramas.
- Small improvements and updates to texts & some supporting visuals.
What Can You Expect After The Update?
- A 125-page educational PDF about nature drone photography with very detailed explanations
- Which drone to get for photography and why
- Important settings and configuration options
- A list of useful skills & tips
- A list of useful accessories and what not to buy at all
- How to research locations for drone photography
- How to compose with a drone and insight into Jeroen’s thought process with plenty of examples
- Thoughtfully planning ahead for your drone shoot
- The how and why of creating bracketed images
- The how and why of shooting HDR panoramas
- What challenges you might face and how to deal with them
- Common mistakes & how to deal with them
- How to stitch your panoramas together
Good to Know
While the vast majority of this e-book can be applied to any drone, it is focused on drones capable of taking RAW photographs.
This is not a physical book but an e-book (PDF). The e-book is for personal use only. Please do not share this e-book as I have spent a lot of time, energy and effort creating it. The download link can be used 5 times.
Support Jeroen’s Work
As an independent photographer, Jeroen partially relies on your support to keep producing worthwhile content such as blogs, photographs, books and much more. If you want to support his work, it is possible to do so by buying his e-books & books or prints.
You can also sign up to the newsletter to stay up to date on new blog posts, projects, workshops and other interesting information. Additionally, signing up grants you a 10% discount on your next purchase.
Thank you for considering!