New 2023 workshop announced: Photographing Foxes & Puffins in Hornstrandir. Click here to find out more.
Support My Work
As an independent nature photographer, I partially rely on your financial support to keep producing worthwhile content such as blogs, photographs, books and much more. If you want to support my work, it is possible to do so by buying my e-books & books, calendars or prints. In return you get to enjoy a beautiful book or artwork.
You can also sign up to my newsletter to stay up to date on new blog posts, projects, workshops and other interesting information.
Thank you for considering!
- How to Photograph the Northern Lights April 7, 2020
- Grímsey – a Puffin Paradise on the Arctic Circle August 13, 2021
- My Top 5 Photography Locations in Iceland March 15, 2020
- New Earth – a Photographic Journey of the Geldingadalir Eruption September 3, 2021
- The Shot of a Lifetime – A Volcanic Aurora April 25, 2021
- The Geldingadalir Eruption – A Timeline March 9, 2022
- Glitský – Polar Stratospheric Clouds Above Iceland December 30, 2020