An aerial shot of the main crater of the Geldingadalir eruption after it finished an eruption cycle. The shot was taken right before a cloud inversion rolled in.
Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper. Add a wonderful accent to your room and office with these posters that are sure to brighten any environment.
• Paper thickness: 0.26 mm (10.3 mil)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%
• Giclée printing quality
• 21 × 30 cm posters are size A4
• Blank product sourced from Japan
- Worldwide shipping is available on all orders.
- All prints include free shipping!
- Shipping is calculated during checkout.
More information can be found by checking the frequently asked questions.